The Texas Pool will be featured at the Texas Forever Festival in Historic Downtown Plano! Come check us out, secure your summertime membership, and score some Texas Pool swag!
For more information about the festival, visit texasforeverfest.com.
Texas Forever Fest 2022
Celebrate the food, art and people of our great state at Texas Forever Fest sponsored by H-E-B! This will be a party as big as Texas, in Haggard Park on Saturday, March 26 from 11 am to 6 pm. Admission is free and open to all ages.
Enjoy live music, live Western entertainment, Texas-favorite food and drink, Texas-themed vendors and more!
901 E 15th Street
Spirits of Texas Tasting
Presented by Liquid Courage Spirits & More
Sample Texas beer and spirits at the Spirits of Texas Tasting, located in the historic Saigling House on the edge of Haggard Park. Choose between Sunrise Samples (served from 11 am to 2:30 pm) and Sunset Samples (served from 2:30 pm to 6 pm). Or get both sets with the Sunrise to Sunset All-Day Pass. Each sample set includes 18 to 20 two-ounce samples.
Schedule of Events
- 11 am to Noon – Tejas Brothers
- 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm – Hayden Haddock
- 2 pm to 3 pm – George Dunham & Pat Green
- 3:15 pm to 4 pm – Walt Wilkins
- 4:30 pm to 6 pm – Roger Creager
- 11 am to 12:20 pm – Texas Flood
- 1:15 pm to 2:45 pm – Justin Tipton
- 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm – Billie Jo
- 5:15 pm to 6 pm – Shufflin Shoe Cloggers
Mascot Photo Ops
- 11 am to 1 pm – Texas Rangers’ Captain
- 1 pm to 3 pm – Dallas Cowboys’ Rowdy
All Day Events
- Yellow Rose Community Art Project
- Free mechanical bull rides
- Kid zone
- Texas-themed vendors