The Texas Pool is a 168,000-gallon outdoor saltwater pool shaped like the state of Texas. It’s open to the public every summer from Memorial Day though Labor Day.
OPENING DAY: We will be open from 12-6 p.m. on Monday, May 30 for Memorial Day!
|Tuesday||11 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Sunday||12 p.m. – 6 p.m.|
- MembersFreeTexas Pool members swim free all summer!
- Member Guests$5Guests of Texas Pool members pay a $5 per person admission fee at the front gate.
- Visitors$10Daily visitors to the historic Texas Pool pay a $10 per person (adult or child) admission fee at the front gate.
- Groups$7Discounted group admission is only valid for groups with a confirmed reservation.
- InfantsFreeInfants under age 2 swim free.