Texas Pool Treasurer needed
The Texas Pool is looking for a dedicated and motivated volunteer to fill our year-round Treasurer position! He or she will ensure that Texas Pool Foundation’s day-to-day financial operations are in order as a member of the financial team. The Treasurer assists in training lifeguards in snack bar accounting procedures and works in tandem with the CFO, VP, and other financial staff.
With their service, the Treasurer receives discounted membership to the pool.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll for 20 employees (May-September)
- Deposit weekly collection of income from pool safe (May-Sept) and occasional deposits in the off-season.
- Pay all monthly bills (all are currently on auto-pay)
- Communicate with Bookkeeping service to ensure the Budget is updated monthly
- Provide oversight of the Fundraising Coordinator
- Provide oversight of the Grant Writer Volunteer
- Respond to all communications promptly (email, FB, calls, texts)
- Encourage volunteerism and mentor new recruits
- Volunteer at TP events consistently
- Organization and planning skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of staff and volunteers
- Outgoing, positive attitude
Time Commitment: Hours vary, but the expectation is about 6 hours per month.