Assumption of Risk: I, the undersigned, wish to play at the Texas Pool Foundation, also referred to as The Texas Pool; I recognize and understand that swimming at The Texas Pool involves certain risks. Those risks include, but are not limited to, the risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the equipment used in the pool and injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the pool area.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
1. I understand the Rules and Regulations of the Texas Pool Foundation and will abide by them.
2. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against the Texas Pool Foundation, their directors, employees, agents and representatives (all of whom are hereinafter referred to as “theReleasees”), INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
3. TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation at The Texas Pool due to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES.
4. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability from any damage to property of, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from my participation at the Texas Pool Foundation.
5. That this Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, in the event of my death. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, AND I AM AWARE THAT BY DIGITALLY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.